There are a few good reasons why we should heed people’s warnings when it comes to eating raw meat.

Nobody wants to get sick, so most of us follow that suggestion pretty well…except for when it comes to eating meals like sushi, which we consider to be safe. But after the completely disgusting experience that this lady had after eating raw fish, I’m pretty sure she’ll be skipping that takeout favorite from now on.

When a woman in Nanao, Japan, went to the hospital two hours after eating uncooked salmon, she was very sick and in a lot of pain. When the doctor put a camera down her throat and into her stomach, he discovered eleven horrifying roundworm larvae inside. And when you watch the doctor remove one wriggling larva, I’m betting you’ll overcook your meat from now on to avoid this horror.

They’re so disgusting. I can’t take this.

Well, that’s an image I’ll never be able to get out of my head. Anyone hungry for some sushi? I didn’t think so.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/salmon-stomach-worms/

Leave a Comment